Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's getting cold outside.








Playing catch up here. Overall, had the talk with Jocelyn the following week. I definitely will not set anything in stone with her. Apparently from converstaion with Matt and Erin, she has being doing this fequently.

Went to the museum with Miss Ashley & Steven last Sunday and saw the Van Gogh exhibit, Sheaves of Wheat. I think I have seen more Van Gogh paintings that any other artist now. While in downtown Dallas, I acted the part of tourist and took a few pics.

Business wise, things have been good. I submitted a lot of city problems to the City of Dallas people at our monthly meeting. They can't say I just complain. I do my part every month! I also met some bankers that's to Dad at a cocktail party on Thursday. Wow, I feel so adult now. I saw Ebby Halliday, a famous Broker in Dallas Real Estate. She was a cute little 90 year old lady smaller than my mom.

Recent art inspirations have been birds on telephone wires. I want to take more pictures of them.

I went to painting class this Saturday for our first critique. I felt like my paintings were still all unfinished. Seeing other people's work was motivating.

I had a good time last night. Went to a gallery opening with Miss Ashley, Steven & Jenna for a professor from Brookhaven Community college. Had my first Hot Tottie...it's like tainted limonade. We headed to see the midnight showing of Pee Wees Big Adventures. I felt like I was getting old. I started yawning during the beginning of the movie. I am not used to staying up that late anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home