Monday, November 17, 2008

What have I been doing!

What have I not been doing! Work, work, work as usual.

The last 6 months:

Bryan turned 30 this year on June 7th! Went out to have margaritas with Dewayne and Megan!

Found a duplex that was in desperate need of repairs but was super cheap! One of my dreams of owning a duplex and living on one side comes true! Moved out of the apartment at the end of July and moved in a somewhat work in progress. I have spent many, many months of working on the duplex.. Sanding & priming cabinets. Did all of the painting on the walls, door, kitchen cabinets, with my mom and Bryan. Finally had gotten almost all of it done last weekend. Before and after pics coming soon.

I have enjoyed riding my bike along White Rock lake and various parks with Bryan.

Went to the Fort Worth zoo during one of the hottest days of the year.

Discovered some galleries in the design district one weekend.

Went to historic downtown Grapevine, TX!

Went to Boston in October for a week and saw the sights there. New England is beautiful. Fall is the time to go! I cannot believe the amazing color on the trees. Hit Cape Cod for a day and then on to the southern coast of Maine! Gorgeous sights! I need more vacation!

Dressed up as scary creatures and scared little kids and then gave them candy on Halloween.

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week! The time has flown by so quickly this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home