Thursday, November 16, 2006

Err, cold weather

Just the other day I was fine in a T-shirt and jeans. Now I am wearing a hooded sweatshirt over a t-shirt and I am still cold. Texas weather is insane.

I am kept busy at the office. There seems to be a neverending pile of work to do. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I really value my time away from constant business. There always seems like there is never enough time.

Already I am thinking about my next vacation. I have to decide where to go and which tour company to take. I am leaning toward eastern Europe, Scandinavia or Spain/Portugal. We shall see...I'm thinking April or May time.

The art show, Art Conspiracy, is coming up quickly. Nov. 30 we create our art and Dec.1 is the show! I can't wait to help out. I volunteered last year and am volunteering again this year.

I am so sleepy. I just can't stay up anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home