Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I survived!


I had jury duty today and was really dreading it. Although I had to wait half of the day away in the court building, I was fortunate to not have to be a juror. I was dismissed at 11:00! Woo hoo!

I was somewhat miserable from what I think is a sinus infection this morning, so I came home and slept and skipped out on work for the rest of the day. It was for the best. I utilized my time and got my car cleaned while the weather was still nice. I hear the weather reports saying its going to get substantially cold in the next two days.

My Venice painting is coming along slowly but I am pleased with how it is going. I can't believe I have to turn in a painting in the next couple of days for the student show. Ah! I am not ready!

Ah, I almost forgot. Rebecca's birthday was crazy fun on Saturday. We went to dinner at a place called, "Holy Frijoles," which had pretty decent Mexican food and then went out on the town and drank too much. I was not a happy camper the next day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home