Monday, December 04, 2006

Art Con 2













Thursday, it froze outside. I was tempted to head over to the Longhorn Ballroom to start my painting, but I thought better of it. On the news there were cars sliding all over the highways. Grr, I hate driving in ice and freezing rain. So I headed to Home Depot and bought plywood to start on my piece that night. Luckily on Friday morning they were still accepting pieces. Friday night, I volunteered for the much awaited Art Conspiracy 2 hosted at the historic Longhorn Ballroom. I got the job as an art handler. I took money from people who bought the auctioned work. There were so many interesting pieces but none blew me away. Overall, it was a good time. I think the highest sold work was $660!

Despite nasty congestion from earlier last week, I am feeling better. I like the cold like a cat likes water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home